Friday 20 December 2013

Daisy's 2013 gallery

Daisy here:  I’ve had a great year.  I now live with Roy and Jan and I go to work every day. It’s fantastic.  I think I’ve got one of the best jobs for dogs in the world and I might be getting another one.  Jan's started to train me as a search dog.  It will probably take about 2 years - that is if I pass my exams.  Life's great.

Me and Jan.


I am one year old now and these are some of my favourite photographs from my first year. 


My Mum



Me as a baby
I think this was my first time at work.

I'm a bit bigger here and Roy let me go up a fell.  He carried me a bit.


I used to do a lot of sleeping...

... and playing - Roy and Jan didn't always agree that I was playing!

I still do a lot of swimming - it's great.



I have a lot of friends to run around and have stick games with.






Now that I'm bigger, I go up the fells a lot and I don't need to be carried.
I still like a good sleep though.  So do my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment