Friday 13 February 2015

Wintry hills.



I had an interesting and very enjoyable experience recently with two photographers from the National Trust’s head office in Swindon. They were visiting with a brief to take photos of snow on the fells of a wintry Lake District. 



We had lots of snow at the time so we had a tour of Borrowdale and were joined for part of it by my volunteers.  I took them up Dalehead where there were superb views and a beautiful sunset. It was a great day and I enjoyed working with such enthusiastic guys.



Eventually I will be sent some of their photographs and I’ll pop some of them here on the blog. Meanwhile, I’ll post now some of the ones I took. 








You won’t see me of course because I was behind the camera! The full collection will be stored in the Trust’s photo library and might be used anywhere by the Trust so watch out for them.


Daisy here:




I’ve been out playing on mountains. John Malley was with us as well and his dogs.  They’re great.

No comments:

Post a Comment