Sunday 6 October 2013

The Best Bit


Following on from the macrophyte survey last week, I’ve been across to Derwent Island again with contractors.  Standing on the island looking along the lake and down Borrowdale valley as we discussed what is to be done reminded me just how lucky I am to be working here.  I work in a superb landscape.  The job offers very diverse challenges.  Every day is different.




I know I might be a little bit biased but, from the high fells like the top of Great End right the way through to Keswick, my area is a fantastic place to live and work. 



On the rare occasions that it rains in the Lake District, just go and look at the waterfalls!  It’s still beautiful.



Daisy here,

I'm in the Keswick Reminder.  I hope no puppies are using the Keswick Reminder for what I used to use it for.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Ranger Roy!

    I am currently working on an advertising project set by the National Trust and I was hoping I could have your permission to use one of the above photos in my work?

    Please could you drop me an email? - sammycarter27@gmail.com.

    Many thanks!
    Samantha Carter

    ReplyDelete